WSUP Madagascar renforce son équipe - 3 recrutements !
Water & Sanitation for the Urban Poor (WSUP) is a not-for-profit company that helps transform cities to benefit the millions who lack access to water and sanitation.
WSPU Madagascar wishes to strengthen its Programme team by recruiting:
One Project Assistant based in Mahajanga:
About the role : The Project Assistant (PA) will work closely with WSUP Madagascar team, under the supervision of the Project Manager in Mahajanga, and will be responsible for selected tasks and components related to the implementation of the WSUP Madagascar Business Plan 2020-2025.
- University degree in a relevant field,
- Experience in projects funded by agencies or governments,
- Experience in reviewing project progress, milestones and goals against deadlines and budgets,
- Significant experience of Water, Sanitation, Hygiene (WASH) for low-income urban areas,
- Good understanding of project management, including project management methodologies, monitoring, quality control, basic financial controls and procurement.
One Finance and IT Assistant based in Antananarivo:
About the role : This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance and IT Assistant to contribute to WSUP’s mission in Madagascar by supporting the programmes team. In this wideranging role, you will report directly to the Finance & Support Services Manager in Madagascar and will provide support in areas as varied as finance, accounting, payroll, IT and compliance.
- Experience in working in the country of the project,
- Post-graduate degree in finance (Min Bacc+2),
- Experience of SAGE or similar accounting software,
- Good communication skills, both oral and written both in French and English are essential.
- Ability to work both on own initiative and to play an active role as a member of the local programme team,
- Good organizational and time management skills: Effective time management and ability to prioritize and plan own work to meet deadlines,
- Good IT skills and ability to use office software package,
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural context.
One Driver, based in Antananarivo:
About the role: We are seeking an experienced driver to support to support efficient programme logistics particularly movement of staff, international visitors and goods to and from the field offices, and to provide secure and timely driving services. The driver will work under the overall supervision of the Finance and Support ervices Manager and under the direct supervision of the HR and Support Services Assistant.
- Must have a Class A/B driver’s license,
- Relevant experience working with international NGO as a driver,
- Knowledge of Administrative process with different ministries and Municipalities,
- Basic knowledge of mechanic,
- Known for demonstrating a high level of courtesy and professionalism to passengers and co-workers,
- Well-versed in cleaning of both the inside and outside of vehicle.
If you think that you have the skills and aptitude to do one of these jobs, please apply online on our website and attach your current CV including the name of 3 referees, covering letter and respond to the questions by not later than Monday 01 August 2022.
Please note: Applicants must have the right to work in Madagascar at the time of application. Please do not apply if this is not the case.